Virus Powerlock II alpine snowboard binding is the ultimate connection for power transfer to your raceboard.
Perfect design in combination with high strength materials guarantees the perfect ride.
CNC milled polished and hardcoated in deep black, this binding is a real beauty!
One size for all hardboots from 4.0 to 12.5! (StepIn 4.0 to 13.0):
- 15 mm CNC milled high grade aluminium base plate (7000er series)
- stainless steel screws in standard sizes! Available worldwide in any shop or warehouse (no spare parts problems)
- 6 mm high strength stainless steel bails
- step-in system from INTEC (registrated trademark) hassle free and nukeproof
- standard binding with indestructable Polyamid lever
- freeflex system allows the snowboard to bend stressfree and rounder like with a flat base plate makes your ride easier and more comfortable. This reduces the chance to break the snowboard
- absorption plates included! This plate reduces micro vibrations from icy slopes which hurts your muscles and let you get tired faster. These absorption plates are also perfect for use on alpine snowboards with titanium and carbon top sheets!